Nurse Navigator/Nurse Coordinator
Thynk Health thynkhealth.com is a cloud-based platform that integrates hospital data, optimizes data-driven workflows and provides operational and clinical analytics for hospitals. Thynk Health’s first product automates data aggregation, abstraction, and required cancer registry submission for lung cancer screening programs. Our goal is to make healthcare data easy to access to improve analysis and quality in clinical operations. Thynk Health is based in Lexington, Kentucky.
Thynk Health is looking for a Nurse Navigator to work with our Sales and Customer Success teams, as well as to provide insight to our Product team. The Nurse Navigator will:
- Translate experience as an oncology nurse navigator to generate insights into oncology program processes for our Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams
- Work with customers to help them use the Thynk Health platform to enhance/improve their workflows
- Help us better understand cancer program issues and help us generate ideas to improve workflow efficiency within oncology programs to improve quality metrics and, most importantly, improve patient outcomes
Remote applicants welcome.
- Have been an oncology nurse navigator or a patient coordinator that has served as the primary contact and care coordinator for oncology patients
- Have coordinated patient care services to provide high quality patient care and patient flow
- Have a demonstrated understanding of oncology illnesses and diagnosis and treatment modalities
- Led/assisted program development for a cancer center team
- Worked in a multi-functional team across multiple simultaneous projects